Hannah Rivers ENGL 621

Me and Writing have had a long, tumultuous relationship. There have been poems of passion, love songs and nostalgic stories for as long as I can remember. At times it can be trying and frustrating and I've even thought about ending it. But I know I could never leave Writing behind. It's too much a part of me.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Summary Lead


The world suffered the loss of its most famous talking bird- Alex, an African gray parrot, who died last week at age 31 of natural causes.
Posted by Flowerchild at 8:25 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (37)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ▼  February (13)
      • To Delay or Not to Delay
      • The Profane, The Sarcastic, The Humorous
      • Non-Creative-Fiction
      • A Softer Lead
      • Summary Lead
      • I Pray to Thee, O Writer of Mine Sustenance
      • A Passion for Passion Pit
      • Where Do You Want To Live?
      • Two Injured in Belmont Car Crash
      • An Uncertain Future
      • On Your Marks, Get Set, Write
      • Hannah Meet News Writing
      • On the morning of Februrary 4th, a little girl and...
    • ►  January (2)

About Me

Flowerchild
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.