Sunday, April 14, 2013

Coming Down to the Wire


            Spring is a season that arrives and then is gone. It is an in-between time that separates winter from summer. Everything--the whole world aka every college ever aka UNH--is gearing up for summer vacation. Exams, projects, papers, graduations, internships, jobs, travelling. It’s all very crazy. Students are trying to raise their grades, do extra credit and generally making sure they don’t f*** up.
            My problem (wow I sure have a lot of them, don’t I?) is that we only have a few weeks left in which to complete all our articles. I’ve been pretty good about satisfying the requirements (profile, TNH, meeting etc.) but I have my local issue story to do and also my pass to use. I don’t know if anyone can answer this question, but do we have a story do on the last day of class (May 6)?
            If we do, there are three articles left; if not, there are two. That means there is not a lot of room for messing around. I definitely need to do my local issue story for next week and I am starting to feel the pressure to fit everything into this little slot we like to call Finals Month. Okay, I just made that up but it is fitting. Everyone I have talked to has a ridiculous amount of work to do and I’m pretty sure it’s not going to let up until school has finished.
            Let’s do this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment